Wednesday 8 September 2010

Personal Targets

From my AS year, I have learnt that I need to improve my time management skills. Even though everything worked out in the end, and I achieved a good grade and create successful product- everything seemed to be done in a mad rush before hand in day. To counteract this, this year, I'm going to make sure I plan everything I do- and aim for 10 blog entries every month to suggest consistent progress though out the course.

I had a little trouble using iMovie and generally issues with technology were my main problem. However, this year we're using Adobe PremierPro which I have experience of using from GCSE, where I achieved an A* grade because I felt at ease with the programs we were using in the editing process. Although I have used APP before, I'm going to do some extra reading on the program so I can make full use the effects available to us. I'm also going to take a camera out on every 'shoot' so we can document the creation of our project as it happens.

Hand in date is probably going to be at the beginning of May- so we have nearly the whole year to create an amazing end project and a detailed production process.

No comments:

Post a Comment